- Matcha Green Tea Powder | $18 | For the past few months I have been really enjoying Matcha tea. Matcha powdered green tea is made of finely ground Japanese green tea leaves full of antioxidant and detoxifying properties. Matcha tea is a great alternative to coffee as it gives me a ton of energy without creating a jittery feeling.
- NARS Blush- Starscape | $30 | This year NARS collaborated with British fashion designer Christopher Kane and created the neon inspired “Christopher Kane” collection. I was able to get my hands on “Starscape” a bright matte pink blush and my favorite out of the entire collection. Starscape give your cheeks a sheer pop of buildable color and is perfect for any skin tone
- Brooks Ravenna 6 Tennis Shoes | $110 | I was instantly attracted to the neon pink and purple hues of the Brooks Ravenna 6, a tennis shoe that easily absorb the impact of high intensity workouts while providing lightweight comfort. This is my 2nd pair of Brooks and what I like about this brand is the fact that they offer such brightly colored high quality shoes that make working out feel effortless.
- Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers | $12 |During my last trip to Sephora I discovered the Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers, an all natural leaf-like blotting sheet. Packaged in packs of 30, the Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers come adorned with tiny gold flecks and remove excess oil without disturbing your foundation or drying your skin out.
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour | $58 | The Chanel Les Baiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour is a finely milled luxury pressed powder. Each compact comes with its own sculpted half moon brush and a large mirror. This versatile powder provides a sheer skin like finish to your foundation application. It has SPF 15 sunscreen and comes in a large range of hues perfect for any skin tone.
- NARS Lipstick- Honolulu Honey | $27 | This NARS lipstick in Honolulu Honey has easily become one of my holy grail nude lipstick colors. Subtle enough for everyday use, honolulu honey offers a semi mate finish that can be worn alone or coupled with your favorite lipgloss. Here I am lightly lining my lips with Cork by MAC and honolulu honey just easily blends for a naturally nude look.
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara | $32 | It is a well known fact that I have short thin eyelashes. but thanks to the YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara, my stubbly lashes are a thing of the past. This mascara gives my eyelashes a false lash effect with just one coat with its triple film complex that conditions and fixes lashes adding volume and strength.
- Mischo Luxury Nail Lacquer | $18 | Recently reviewed here, Mischo Beauty Luxury Nail Lacquer is an eco friendly polish line free from common toxins used in nail polish like formaldehyde, DBP, camphor and more. Featured in Marie Claire, Elle magazine, Cosmopolitan, Mischo Beauty boasts a complete range of color options and nail products.
- The Fashion Book | $45 | I recently featured The Fashion Book in a recent haul and I am so happy I invested in it. The Fashion Book is an A-Z encyclopedia of haute couture that hails over 500 pages of designer, photographer and style icon profiles with full size color photos and detailed excerpts to keep fashion connoisseurs busy for weeks.
See The IT List in Action