Have you ever wondered how some women seem to be so in tune and comfortable with their feminine self? They walk through this life beautifully with a calculating yet carefree air about themselves all while dealing with the stressors of day to day life? Don’t be fooled into believing this sort of demeanor comes naturally and easily. With constant messages for us to be more aggressive beings with a tougher masculine way of acting simply enjoying being a woman can sometimes take some work.
Here are 5 tips that are great for those who desire to instead sit back, relax and enjoy being a girl.
- Own Your Feelings…Believe it or not, your own happiness lies 100% in your hands. Yes there are things that other people can say or do to try to hurt you, but ultimately, how you let negativity affect you is your choice. Don’t let any one else hold strings over your head like a puppet master. Own your happiness and fight everyday for it regardless of your surroundings.
- Business on the Outside, Vixen on the Inside…Sometimes it is hard to feel womanly in your daily life when you are making business moves, preparing depositions, and caring for the sick and shut in. Channel your inner “girly-girl” by donning a pair of your favorite, cutest, and/or sexiest undergarments.
- Delight in the Moment…Believe in miracles and find blessings in your daily activity as often as you can. Learn to appreciate that phone call from your mother, the sensation of the warm sun on your face, the gentle scent of the flowers your husband gifted you. Appreciate the smaller moments in life that make you grateful to have Ms. or Mrs. in front of your name.
- Stick to Your Glam Schedule…I feel the most feminine joy when I make glamour a priority. Adding color to my life through applying makeup, keeping my hair styled, and making sure my manicure and pedicure stays bright and fresh make me happy I was born a woman. These activities are so darn fun and appeal to the very essence of my definition of “soft” strength.
- Shamelessly Pamper Yourself…You are no one’s mule so don’t treat yourself like one through neglect and refusing to say “no” to others. When the world knows that you are always going to love and care for yourself, it tends to naturally find ways to make your life less stressful leading to a greater inner glow and overall positive disposition in life.
What things in life make you appreciate being a glorious woman? Leave a comment and lets discuss.