Happy August IT Girls!! In my first post of the month I am so excited to share with you all a few items that I have been eyeing. My favorite thing to do nowadays is to only collect beauty and fashion items that are absolutely decadent in both quality, packaging, and presentation. My wish list continues to grow to epic proportions with the following must haves.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Medium/Dark | $68 | As one of the newest additions to the Charlotte Tilbury ever growing catalog, and touted as a well kept Hollywood secret, the Filmstar Bronze & Glow can slim, sculpt, and highlight your features all in one palette. Its color rich pigments offers a sunkissed glow that promises to keep you bronzed all fall, winter, spring, and summer.
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss- Naked | $46 | My makeup collection can never get enough of smooth, high-shine, creamy lipgloss colors. The Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in naked can be worn alone or atop your favorite Tom Ford lip color for added dimension and glamour.
- Pour La Victoire Ankle Strap Sandals | $225 | Right on trend for the fall season, the Pour La Victoire block heel ankle strap sandals are ready for mimosa filled brunch dates with metallic embossed snakeskin straps and a midnight blue embossed leather heel.
- La Mer ‘The Oil Absorbing Tonic’ | $85 | I am always on the lookout for products that will help balance put my oily skin and The Oil Absorbing Tonic by La Mer seems promising. Infused with algae extracts and La Mer’s signature Miracle Broth™ this formula reduces oil production while immersing your skin in moisture.
- NARS Kabuki Botan Brush | $70 | I am in dire need of a good kabuki brush. True to the aestetic of traditional Japanese culture, the NARS Kabuki Botan Brush offers a soft strong dome shape great for applying loose powders and buffing bronzers on the face and body.
- Dolce & Gabbana The Nail Lacquer– Sheer | $27 | Classic red nail polish never goes out of style. “Sheer” from the Dolce & Gabbana Summer Shine collection is a fiery vivid red shade that will get plenty of wear for months.
- Chloé Square Frame Acetate Sunglasses | $345 | I have been loving square framed sunglasses recently and found these extra chic pair by Chloé to feed my current obsession.
What is on your beauty & fashion radar this month? Leave a comment and lets discuss.