I’m sure that we’ve all gone through the whole “I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear” phase that seems to be happening to me right now. I feel like with all of the clothes that I own just falling off of hangers completely unorganized, I tend to gravitate to the same outfits and go for the same looks. Upon taking a closer look at what I owned, I realized that most of my clothes were just place fillers and not pieces that I truly loved.
It was at that moment that I made the decision to treat my sense of style like that of a collector and ONLY curate pieces that I absolutely can’t live without. I’ve decided to opt for quality over quantity in both what I put on my face and in what I wear. No more buying 5 of the same shirts in 5 different colors. No more picking up an item JUST BECAUSE it is on sale. I am making a pledge that if I can live without it, it will remain in the store. Take a look at my recent purchase of things that I’ve absolutely fallen in love with and did make my now more discerning cut.
- FOREVER 21 Open Knit Top
- KATE SPADE 17-month 2015 Agenda
- FOREVER 21 Half Circle Earrings
- TEA FORTE Orchid Vanilla Black Tea
- URBAN OUTFITTERS Sunny Day Square Sunglasses
- NARS Audacious Lipstick- Jane
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow in ME-930(Black Purple) & I-220(Sapphire)
- Creme Eyelashes #213 & #218