Let’s face it, there is a new beauty product entering the market every minute of everyday and keeping up with this constant change is downright impossible. Luckily, the folks over at GlossyBox have taken it upon themselves to do the leg work for us beauty addicts by sending a sampling from the latest luxury brands right to our front doors.
What is a GlossyBox?
GlossyBox is a monthly beauty box subscription service. Every month GlossyBox delivers 5 highly curated hand selected beauty products in full or deluxe travel sizes to its subscribers for $21 a month. Boxes include samples of makeup, nail polish, perfume, and skin care items from major brands like Beauty Blender, Ciaté London, and Essie just to name a few.
Why should I pay for samples?
Many of you may balk at the idea of paying for samples, and yes, the concept even seemed foreign to me at one point but that quickly changed upon receipt of my very first box. The size of these samples are good for multiple uses and some are even full sized products. No longer do I have to worry about begging for samples housed in cheap plastic containers at some of my favorite stores, nor do I have to join mailing list just to get samples at makeup counters. It all comes to me packaged in a cute baby pink box and for that, $21 is totally worth it.
So what did you get?
My July GlossyBox came in the mail full of goodies. I received:
- Phillip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist (Full size $24/4.23 fl oz): This product promises to seal your hair cuticle giving it a smooth, shiny finish.
- Glamglow Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment (Full size $69/1.7oz): I’ve heard nothing but great things about Glamglow products and am most excited to try this.
- The Aloe Source Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish (Full size $30/6.7 fl oz): This product will go great in my travel kit as a makeup remover.
- Skin Inc Custom Blended Brightening Serum (Full size $45/0.34 fl oz): Any product that improves skin tone is a product that I am willing to try.
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (Full size $12/0.35 fl oz): This lip balm smells good, tastes good, and is very moisturizing.
How do I subscribe?
Start receiving you monthly GlossyBox mailers by clicking the logo below. ↓