Many of you may not know that I am a glasses wearer and have been so since the 4th grade. I mostly wear my contacts more so out of habit and I rarely wear my frames, but when I do I love looking just as made-up as I normally do. Take a look at how I maintain my glam as a 4-eyed beauty obsessed makeup lover.
Wearing glasses and makeup can pose a challenge since frames rest on the face on the bridge of the nose and on the cheeks. I tend to combat this issue by just making sure I really set my foundation with a setting spray and powder.
- Fluffy Blending Brush (MAC 286)
- Short Shader Brush (MAC 214)
- Slanted Eyeliner Brush (MAC 263)
- Sephora Eyelash Curler
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- NARS Eyeshadow- Grenadines
- Ben Nye Eyeshadow- Crushed Grape
- MAC Paint Pot- Quite Natural
- ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette
- Bare Minerals Concealer- Dark Bisque
- Sephora Smoky Cream Liner
- NYX Eye Pencil- Velvet
- MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara
- Wet n Wild Blush- Heather Silk
- NYX Lip Liner- Toast
- MAC Mattene Lipstick- Delectable
- MAC Lip Gloss- Budding Romance (Limited Edition)
Watch & Learn
How do you apply your makeup as a glasses wearer? Leave a comment and lets discuss.