With Valentine’s Day around the corner, rosy romantic makeup is a must. My secret to wearing red lipstick, or any dramatic lip color is to keep the eyes very minimal and natural while going as bold as possible with the lip color. Take a look at some of my favorite products that I personally use to achieve the naked eyes, dramatic lips makeup trend.
- Keep your brows natural and innocent looking by grooming them with the Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil ($23.00). Be sure to use short quick stroked to avoid the “drawn on” eyebrow look.
- Using your finger or a fluffy shader brush, apply a coppery eyeshadow to your eyelids. NARS “California” Eyeshadow ($24.00) is the perfect blend of rich copper pigment with a rosy finish.
- Bring warmth and depth to your face by applying a sheer pink blush like Cargo’s “The Big Easy” ($26.00) to the apples of your cheeks.
- Fluffy flirty lashes are a must for any makeup look. One of my personal favorites is Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($23.00).
- Finish this look off by applying a vivid, blue based matte red lip color like Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($22.00) in “Fiery” to your lips.
How do you rock your naked eye dramatic lip makeup look? Leave a comment and lets discuss.